Detailed Product Description
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red and yellow LED digital watch
- Screen: Vertical and horizontal LED lights for time and date display in binary code
-Material: Textured leather
- Length: ~ 190 mm with 8 holes for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Standard buckle type
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Display frequency
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Manufacturer Ref: OMGLEET125X1A
- Reading Binary Code: Binary numerals are read from right to left. Starting from the most right position and moving leftward, each binary place value corresponds to the decimal number, namely 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so on. There are only two binary numerals: 0 and 1. Binary 0 means you don't add the decimal place value. Binary 1 means you do add the decimal place value to your running count. As such if you wanted to represent the decimal number 10 in binary, you would write 1010 (There is a binary digit of 1 in the "2" and "8" decimal number positions. Therefore, the sum of "2" and "8" is "10"). If this is difficult to understand, Wikipedia is also a good resource for understanding binary numbers.
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Chinavasion price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand or else the watch will by default automatically flash the time every 6-10 minutes (this feature can be turned off).
- This watch is not waterproof
- CVIZ-G86 Red and Yellow LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Chinavasion's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Singularity?
Singularities are examples of extreme instances where the classical rules of physics get thrown out the door. For example, objects with infinite mass and zero volume. Overall, singularities are infinitely fascinating. As are the wearers of this watch.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for aXXo, fans of the Torchwood British TV series, fans of the JPOP supergroup Perfume, The Twitterati, or the Illuminati. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for beatboxers, Beastie Boys, hippies, Colecovision owners, Kurt Vonnegut Jr. fans, Soundcloud musicians, and anyone who's ever finished reading James Joyce's Ulysses without skipping parts.